header image

Meet 3WS!

We are the students of 3WS! There are 22 of us in Mrs. Webb-Scheers grade three classroom. We live in New Brunswick, Canada in the continent of North America.

* * * *

In our classroom, we love working together and learning new things. Check out our video below to take a look inside our classroom and to hear one thing that each of us LOVE about school.

* * * *

Remember to check back to this page from time to time, because we like to change things up and you never know what we might add to this page about ourselves.  

What is your favorite subject in school? Why?

155 Comments

1. By: Roman on June 8, 2011 at 1:44 PM      Reply

Dear Mrs.WS

here is the link to my edublog:

http://rqskeenan.edublogs.org/

2. By: romansq on June 13, 2011 at 2:28 PM      Reply

Dear Mrs.Webb-Scheers
    What is the address to the avatar website?

From:RoMaN

3. By: Kaitlyn on August 22, 2011 at 1:40 PM      Reply

Dear Mrs.Webb-Scheers,
    Geee! The numbers dropped to 22 from 27!! I know your new students will love you!!! From Kaitlyn

• By: kwebbscheers on August 22, 2011 at 4:40 PM      Reply

@ Kaitlyn,

Thanks for the comment. 22 is less than 27 for sure…one whole Tribe less to be exact. I have a little more space in the classroom because of it,so hopefully the kids will have more room for their “Smart Spots”. Hope you are having a great summer.

See you soon,
      ♥ Mrs. Webb-Scheers

4. By: colin on September 14, 2011 at 6:06 AM      Reply

Hi I love grade 4. It’ s been one of the best classes in my school years. I like science, art…everything!

5. By: Aunt Heather on September 16, 2011 at 3:53 PM      Reply

Destiny
    My favorite subject in school was reading. When you read a book it will take your mind to far off places you have never been to. Reading is something that you will always need no matter where you go. Have a great week at school.
    Love Aunt Heather

6. By: Cameron on September 20, 2011 at 5:06 PM      Reply

Dear Mrs. Webb-Scheers,

I really like math and gym. I am having a great year so far and I bet it will be even better!

Love,
    Cameron

• By: kwebbscheers on September 24, 2011 at 6:51 PM      Reply

@ Cameron,

Thank you for commenting! I am glad to hear that you like Math…it is one of my favorite things to teach. Plus, I really like all the choices that MATH DAILY 4 offer this year.

Love,
      Mrs. Webb-Scheers

7. By: Mrs. Stephenson on September 25, 2011 at 9:25 PM      Reply

Dear 4WS,
    I always loved everything about school when I was younger, but I would have to say that Literacy was my favorite. I’ve always loved to read and still do and I also love to write.
    Love,
    Mrs. Stephenson

8. By: austin on September 27, 2011 at 4:46 PM      Reply

Dear mrs webb-sheers this is the best year yet. I think the blog is very cool. I like ativities especially art and science :)

9. By: lcormier on September 27, 2011 at 8:51 PM      Reply

Dear 4 WS,

When I was in elementary school, my favorite subject was literacy. I LOVED reading!!!! Now, as a teacher, my favorite part of school is teaching writing, especially writing “en français”!

♥ Mlle Cormier

• By: Destiny on February 12, 2012 at 4:22 PM      Reply

Dear mlle cormier

your favorite subject is literacy. Mine is gym because you get exercise and fun sports. And also libarybecause it’s quit andpeaceful. And you can read.

from destiny
      classroom connection

10. By: Maci on October 6, 2011 at 5:28 PM      Reply

Dear 4ws,
    I have had an awesome year so far! I like math, litercey, pdcp and french. I think its cool when we get to go to the eco class outside and find creatures such as lizards, ants, earwigs, spiders and snakes and look at their different habitats. I can’t wait to see what happens later in the year!!!!

From Maci

11. By: destiny on October 17, 2011 at 3:51 PM      Reply

Dear mrs Webb-Sheers
    Thank Mrs Elliot for takeing us outside to the eco club .We saw spiders, slugs and ear wigs and alot of gross thing in the eco club. We thought one of the trees were going to fall down but lucky it didn’t. hope you have a good night and supper.
    Destiny

12. By: destiny on October 28, 2011 at 10:41 AM      Reply

dearmrs webb-sheers
    it’s been a nice week it was sad leting the mealworms free but fun to.Ijust have 1 more sleep and will be going to Ada’s birthdayparty wellit’s been agood sofarhave agoodhalloween and a good weekendgot to go bye
    fromdestiny

13. By: destiny on November 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM      Reply

dear mrs webb seers
    did moriah have a good halloween what did she dress up as did she get a lot of treats I shore did get a lot a treats. Hope you guys had fun giveing out treats and geting treats too.got to go
    fromdestiny

14. By: maci on November 15, 2011 at 4:14 PM      Reply

Dear 4ws the video with Carlton is great. I always thought Carlton was a boy. Anyway, when are you going to do another time lapse video? This time you should make it when none of us know. Our Picasso monsters are turning out great! They look so real when you outline them with sharpie marker. Good luck everyone.

From Maci

15. By: parker on November 16, 2011 at 7:07 AM      Reply

dear 4ws
    i like school and the blog.wow i see you have alot of contries.well have a good day

From:Parker

16. By: Miss Young on November 21, 2011 at 8:43 PM      Reply

Hi 4WS,
    I always LOVE seeing what you are up to on the blog. Did I read correctly when I saw you were doing “Daily 4″ in math?!?! I would like to learn about this. In kindergarten we do “math choices” where my students get to choose a centre (big blocks, lego, links, cubes, beads) to sort and pattern at (since we’ve only learned about patterning so far). I’d like to know how you guys do math.

• By: kwebbscheers on November 21, 2011 at 10:28 PM      Reply

Dear Miss Young,

Thanks for commenting on our class blog. We love hearing from the teachers from our own school. You did read correctly…we are “trying” to do Math Daily 4 in our class this year. It is a modified version of what the Two Sister’s have posted on their website. The kids seem to like it and I really do too. To see how it works, you can check out the post http://kwebb.edublogs.org/2011/10/math-daily-4/. Let me know what you think…I would love to have suggestions as to how it could work better…it is a little tough to do with our District’s way of teaching Math (i.e. before, Explore, Connect, Practice, Assess), so that is why I had to change it a little to fit our requirements.

Smiles,
      Mrs. Webb-Scheers

17. By: destiny on November 24, 2011 at 11:50 AM      Reply

@preston
    thank’s you for saying we have a silly squirrel I now she can takebut also she’sour maskkot and I also now she has colloted alot of nuts can’t belevie that she’s got 6467nut’s

from destiny
    classroom connection’s

18. By: kemscott15 on December 10, 2011 at 7:08 PM      Reply

Dear 4WS,
    I hope you are having an awesome year in grade 4. Grade 5 is going GREAT! What do you like most about being in Mrs. Webb-Scheers’ class and having a blog?
    From ,
    Kaitlyn ☺

• By: Cole on February 22, 2012 at 7:05 AM      Reply

@ Kaitlyn,
      Thanks for still coming back to your old blog and leaving comments!!I used to leave comments on yours but it says it expired. :( Do you know why it doesn’t work any more?
      Grade 4 is going GREAT so far!! We just started having tribes!!I am In tribe 1. What tribe were you in and what was the name of it?
      Now to anwser your question the the thing I like most about being in Mrs Webb-Scheers class is having a blog and doing so muc with technologhy!!
      Well got to go
      Cole

19. By: Marisa and Brooke on January 10, 2012 at 7:15 PM      Reply

Hello Classroom Connection students,

We are from Comox British Columbia and have just joined the Postcard Project. We are going to be mailing you a postcard tomorrow. We hope to here from you.

20. By: cole on January 26, 2012 at 8:21 AM      Reply

@ marisa and brooke,
    Thanks for the comment!We love hearing from you. :) :)
    It is cool that you guys are in the postcard project too!!We haven’t got your postcard yet but we are ready to respond!!
    Well going to check out your blog
    cole :) :) :)

21. By: Maci on January 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM      Reply

Dear Mrs. Webb Sheers,
    I really loved your post on the snail and whale project. I think it is a really cool idea to get to bring snail and whale to show them the things we do here that they don’t do in New Zealand. There were a lot of cool ideas that people suggested that they could do with them, such as skiing, swimming and hockey, since they do not have ice hockey in New Zealand. Thank-you for suggesting to the other teacher that we would spend time with them!

;) maci

22. By: Maci on January 27, 2012 at 9:23 AM      Reply

Dear Mrs Webb Scheers,
    I think it is a really cool idea to have a family tech night. It can show parents and family how to use more of the internet. You could show them how to leave a good quality comment, how to make a voki, and how to make a qr code. There are tons of things that they could learn how to make. Where did you get this cool idea?

from maci :) :)

• By: kwebbscheers on January 27, 2012 at 11:25 AM      Reply

@ Maci,

Great comment! You have really written a good quailty comment and I greatly appreciate it. I think the Faimly Technolgy Night is a cool idea too. I actually came across the idea last year from a fellow teacher on Twitter, but never had time to do one with my last year’s class. This year I wanted to make sure I did one with my new crew of grade 4s. I hope it turns out to be a success and we have a lot of families attend. Are you planning on coming with your family? You could certainly teach them how to leave good quality comments. :) Keep up the good work!

♥ Mrs. Webb-Scheers

23. By: Amy on February 2, 2012 at 7:09 PM      Reply

Dear Mrs. Webb Scheers,

I think that school is alot better today than when i went to school. The technology is advanced so much in the past 20 years. The things the kids can do on the computer these days are amazing. Not having to copy notes off the board. Being able to connect with the whole class and what they are doing on a day to day basis is great. We all had an amazing night at tech night, thanks so much for having us.

24. By: destiny on February 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM      Reply

Dear 4ws

i hope you are all having a great year with the blog and with mrs.webb-scheers.Last year was my favorite year of school so far and i hope you feel the same.It was probibly because mrs.webb-scheers is such a fun teacher.

from: destiny

25. By: Fay on February 13, 2012 at 5:57 PM      Reply

Dear 4ws
    I’ve been hearing about Destiny in freanch every
    weekend has she been telling about our new pet it’s a kitten. hope she has good year

from fay

26. By: destiny on February 17, 2012 at 5:41 PM      Reply

Dear Mrs Webb-Scheers
    mrs webb scheers I cann’t belive that I all most got every single thing about the world. And when am I going to get the thing for blog callenge number 1.

27. By: charlene on February 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM      Reply

Dear Mrs Webb-scheers

My grandduter is telling me all about your guy’s Family Bloging Month. Hope that Destiny will win so I hope she will

well got to go
    fromcharlene

28. By: destiny on February 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM      Reply

Dear MrsWebb-Scheers

Did you know that my grammie left a comnmet on our blog. And I’ve took my picuer’s all my 7 picuer’s

well got to go

from:destiny

29. By: Sixth Grade Window on March 27, 2012 at 10:53 PM      Reply

Greetings! Wow, your blog is amazing. There is so much information here, I don’t know where to start. I am definitely finding your commenting tips very useful. We have only been blogging for two months and I’ve quickly realized that I need to set some expectations for my students in the area of commenting. Our writing and communication skills have definitely improved. :) I look forward to spending more time reading about your classroom. Thank you! Mrs. Beaulieu

30. By: amy on September 13, 2012 at 3:25 PM      Reply

I’am in grade 3 and I like sceince and math.My name is Ashley and I like my tacher

31. By: john on September 13, 2012 at 8:02 PM      Reply

dear mrs. webb scheers

I know that you are the best teacher.

32. By: Nick on September 17, 2012 at 6:17 PM      Reply

Dear Ms. webb-scheers
    I think you are the best teacher ever and I really like doing math.
    Love, Nick

33. By: Micah on September 19, 2012 at 7:23 PM      Reply

Hello 3WS have a great day tomorrow from Micah in 3FI

34. By: olivia on September 25, 2012 at 8:43 PM      Reply

dear,mrs.webb-sheers I love being in 3WS with you.by Igot to go.see you tomorow. love,olivia

35. By: kohan on September 27, 2012 at 5:21 PM      Reply

dear 3ws
    whats going on?

36. By: olivia on October 1, 2012 at 7:58 PM      Reply

dear mrs.webb-sheers i LOVE being in 3WS.It is alot of fun being in 3WS and just to let you now I think maria is cute. from:olivia

37. By: danielle on October 3, 2012 at 1:29 PM      Reply

Hey 3WS, how are you doing?

Danielle

38. By: jesse on October 6, 2012 at 8:54 AM      Reply

dear 3WS I really like your blog from jesse in 3FI.

39. By: rachel200219 on October 6, 2012 at 11:31 AM      Reply

dear Mrs.Webb-scheers,
    I see you have started up again with the grade threes.do they like to use the blog? You have alot of countries 58.They will have a fun year a head of them!!:) We dance and sing alot in our gade five class. Have fun blog 3ws.
    From Rachel
    http://rachel200219.edublogs.org

40. By: TYLER on October 24, 2012 at 7:48 AM      Reply

dear 3ws
    Jason told me about your blog I checked it out it rocks so have a nice day

love tyler

41. By: phoenix on January 8, 2013 at 7:47 PM      Reply

He this is one of your classmates brother and i think she likes this class vry

Leave a response

Your response: